Social Contract between and among People and Governments
Draft global provisions
People: Adult human beings.
Government: Social structure holding assumed right to control social order.
Common Resources: Those resources accepted as International, earth, air, fire, water, wood, and those resources claimed by governments for its people, including the right to loan money into existence, represented by Shares that may be claimed by each adult human on the planet, for deposit in trust with local banks.
Rights and Responsibilities:
- As described by Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- An equal Share of the Common Resources
- As provided for by local government
- Deposit Common Resources share in local bank
- Comply with law
- To govern as directed or suffered by its citizens
- To act based on objective reality in the public interest
- To safeguard and secure the people, their property, and the Common Resources
- As required and/or demanded by its citizens